- ACLU Launches Special Web Collection On Government Threats to Civil Liberties
- A metasite containing information on civil liberties.
- Action without Borders
- "Idealist is a project of Action Without Borders, a nonprofit organization based in New York that promotes the sharing of ideas, information and resources to help build a world where all people can live free, dignified and productive lives."
- Boise State University's Hot Issues
- This site contains a large amount of information dealing with discussion of diversity-related issues.
- A preliminary survey of Diversity on the Internet.
- CIBER At Duke University
- The Duke University Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER) was established by The Fuqua School of Business in 1992 to internationalize the school's teaching and research programs. Since its beginning, the CIBER has facilitated incorporating international content into core courses, developing specialized international electives, and enrolling students in foreign language courses.
CLNET Diversity Page
- Links to cultural websites.
- Information source for women/minority businesses.
- Diversity Central
- The goal of DiversityCentral.com is to provide high quality, how-to tools and information about the process of managing cultural diversity in the workplace.
- Diversity Resources at Yahoo
- Yahoo's diversity resources.
East Tennessee National Coalition Building Institute
- National Coalition Building Institute - NCBI
East Tennessee Chapter website.
Equity and Cultural Diversity
- A search covering a huge diversity database and more.
The Ethnic Minority Section of the National Council on Family Relations
- This site contains resources for issues pertaining to ethnic
Florida International University's Diversity Initiative Page
- This site contains Diversity Resources at FIU as well as outside diversity-related resources.
Humanists on the Internet
- A humanist website containing links to many pages.
Interactive Bulletin Board - DiversityWeb Workrooms
- An interactive forum designed "to share resources for members of the DiversityWeb Workrooms. If you want to add publications, conferences, films, etc."
Iowa State's University Diversity Resources
- A list of links to campus offices and organizations.
Iowa State University Library's Diversity Resources on the Web
- A growing collection of diversity and ethnic studies Internet resources and library research guides.
Library of Congress Area Studies Lists
- A gopher site offer diversity information.
- Multiculturalism at Yahoo
- A listing of diversity related websites.
- The Multicultural Pavilion
- An internet metasite full of multicultural resources.
- The Multicultural Supersite
- Another great multicultural resource.
The National Multicultural Interpreter Project
- "The National Multicultural Interpreter Project . . . will provide program assistance, as applicable, to the other 11 RSA Interpreter
Training Projects who provide interpreter education and training opportunities."
National MultiCultural Institute
- NMCI's mission is to increase communication, understanding and respect among people of different racial, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, and to provide a forum for discussion of the critical issues of multiculturalism facing our society.
- Public History Resource Center
- The web sites of firms, like cultural resource management companies, that practice public history.
Resources for Diversity
- This section provides a sampling of diversity resources available on the net.
Thomas Lavenir - Diversity Links
- General links to diversity-related resources.
Web of Culture
- The Web of Culture both educates and entertains with a different set of questions each week on cross-cultural communications.
Y? The National Forum On People's Differences
- "This forum, the first of its kind, is designed to give you a way to ask
people from other ethnic or cultural backgrounds the questions
you've always been too embarrassed or uncomfortable to ask them.
If you have the courage to ask, we'll evaluate your question,
consider it for posting and try to get someone from that background
to answer. If needed, we'll get an expert to weigh in."