Access Is Not Enough (Opportunities for Blacks at UMCP)
- Access Is Not Enough: A Report to the President Concerning Opportunities for Blacks at the University of Maryland at College Park, October 1989.
Enhancing the College Park Campus: An Action Plan (1989)
- A five-year enhancement plan for elevating the University of Maryland at Colege Park to the top tier of American public universities. Office of the President, May, 10, 1989.
Faculty Grievance Procedure, 1990
- Passed by the Campus Senate, April 23, 1990 and approved by the President, December 13, 1990. This procedure replaces all faculty grievance procedures previously in effect at all administrative levels at the Univeristy of Maryland at College Park.
Making a Difference for Women (The Greer Report)
- A report of the Committee on Undergraduate Women's Education at the University of Maryland, College Park, April 25, 1988.
Middle States Self-Study, February 1997 UMD Domains ONLY
- The Educational Mission of a Public Research University: The Middle States Self-Study, The University of Maryland at College Park, 1996 - 1997. Access to this directory is restricted to the University of Maryland, College Park campus community. Ques
tions and comments can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Preserving Enhancement: A Plan for Strategic Academic Relocation, 1991
- A report from the Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost, March 1, 1991
Promises to Keep: The College Park Plan for Undergraduate Education, 1987 ("The Pease Report")
- Final Report, September 14, 1987. Prepared by the College Park Campus Senate Ad Hoc Committee on Undergraduate Education.
Strategic Plan, 2000
- Strategic Plan approved by President Mote on May 4, 2000.
Includes links to earlier Plan and related documents.
UM Libraries Strategic Plan
- Spring 1997
- University of Maryland Mission Statement
- Approved by the Board of Regents, October 27, 2000;
Approved by the Maryland Higher Education Commission November 30, 2000
Women and Gender (Curriculum Transformation Project)
- This is the first edition of Women and Gender: A Directory of Scholars, Teachers, and Resources at the University of Maryland, College Park, 1990.
University News and Publications
University Policies and Procedures